Friday, June 12, 2009

One month!





Its now been one month since we have had our sweet girl. There have been so many trials and challenges, along with rewards and happiness in this past month. So many people have prayed so many prayers for us all, that it humbles me beyond belief. I know none of this would have been possible with out God, and so many great Christian friends praying.

I am happy to report that Lilly is doing well. She seems happy (most of the time). The tantrums have diminished mostly. We took her to the doctor yesterday, and she got a clean bill of health. We are scheduled to take her in for "blood work" (YIKES) soon. I doubt that will go well, but its one of those things as a parent that you have to do, but dread.

We are so blessed to have this sweet girl in our family. I can not imagine life without her, and it scares me beyond belief to think we could have missed out on being her parents. She is such a precious little thing. I am amazed by how well she fits into our family.

We have been taking Lilly out more, and she seems to be getting better with it. Hopefully (fingers crossed) we can take her to church on Sunday. I know everyone really wants to see her, and we are wanting to see them too!

We can not began to thank everyone who has helped us emotionally, financially, and spiritually. You will never truly know the magnitude of how grateful we are. Thank you God for this beautiful gift you have entrusted to us!

PS: Yes, she fixes her own hair. : )

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, Happy one month together! She is adorable! And it looks like we have matching kitchen chairs. :)

Anonymous said...

Leslee, I just sent you an e-mail. I am so happy to see Jin Yin and your family doing so well!
Lisa