Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lilly Yin!

Happy Birthday Lilly Yin!

Today is Lillys 5th birthday. We sent her an outfit and a few toys. I am not sure if they will give them to her or not, but I am sure they will at least show them to her. Its not really fair if only one child gets things, so I understand that. I PROMISE next year we will have a big party! We are so ready to go get her! I promise sweetheart Momma and Babba are coming! We received this new picture yesterday from another adoptive parent. She looks scared again. Please pray that God comforts her during this time of transition. We feel so blessed to be given to opportunity to adopt. It has never been more apparent to us that we are doing what pleases God. PLEASE continue to pray for us as all!

17 more days!


0 comments: