Monday, July 27, 2009



o

I've been really slack about writing lately. Not much new or exciting has been going on. Lilly is still doing good. Everyday she learns something new. She is such a sweetie and we are so happy to have her. We went to the park one day last week. She liked that of course. She loves to swing. Baba and I are going to have to get her a swing set soon. Hopefully we can do that before Fall.

We also went to visit my dear Grandmother in the nursing home a few weeks ago...isn't she beautiful! Oh I hope I got the gene for her skin! Anyways, Maw Maw loves Lilly and I really wish she could be around her more, and I wish Lilly could understand how much Maw Maw loves her. My grandmother is so sweet. I know she instilled values in me that made me who I am.

This week Lauren and Landon are on a mission trip with the church. I always miss them when they are gone. Lilly does too. She said ME GO!!!! Its gonna be a long week! Much love and hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Bobby and Regina said...

I can't believe how she is growing!! She is more beautiful every picture you post! We met you at the beach with our two girls - remember? We will keep checkin in on you. Blessings, Regina

Cocorue said...

hi, i'm a newbie here and just wanted to tell you how much i admire people like you and Amy (of Our Family, Our Story ).......i don't know whether i can be that giving and unselfish....

your first chi admirer and her mumster, lilian
chikisses
coco