Friday, September 4, 2009

UPDATE! Finally!





I know I have been really slack latley! I am just trying to enjoy every moment possible with this precious girl, and my other two sweeties! This summer has been wonderful. We have spent so much time together getting to know each other. Lillys English is really getting good. She understands at least 90% of what you say to her and I can understand her too, which makes things much easier. We have so much to look forward to this year. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! What will she think of Christmas? I can't wait! She loves jumping on the trampoline, and cats. Of course she loves her sister, brother and Nana. She also loves her Aunt Lynn and Aunt Kim.

She is just so sweet! What a miraclulous and amzing plan God had for our family! We could not be happier!

1 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

What a beautiful post :)
Lily Grace looks soso happy : )
Praise God
xxx
s
UK