Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching up!






I know its been a long time...I have lost my camera cord AGAIN! I have already ordered two since we have returned from China. I have no idea what the deal is! Anyway, for the updates. We have had some challenges lately, but I happy to say I think we are now headed in the right direction. I am learning so much, and so is Lilly! I am trying to learn how to help her and heal her heart from all of the trauma she has went through in her short life. Oh how I wish I could have been in her life sooner!

Lilly is growing so fast! Its funny to look back at pictures from just two months ago and see how she has changed. I can not say enough about adoption and how wonderful it is. Please, if you have ever considered adoption, I beg you to pray and ask God to guide you to your child. These children want nothing more than a loving family. They deserve it and you will be blessed by them as well. We can not imagine life without Lilly. I would gladly go back to China again tomorrow if I could.....maybe one day!

1 comments:

Shirlee McCoy said...

She's like a flower coming into full bloom! What a wonderful blessing.