Friday, May 7, 2010

Lilly-isms




I thought to mark the one year anniversary of the day we left for China, I would let you in on some insider, one-of -a -kind things about Lilly we have learned in the past year.

1) She loves music...all kinds really, especially Taylor Swift.

2) She loves art, all art, and will use anything as paper, including the wall.

3) Her nickname is 'Little Little", don't ask me why, I do not know, blame it on Baba.

4) She likes to play games, and loves to win. Warning she has been known to cheat.

5) She wants to let her hair grow to her ankles.

6) She would eat at McDonalds everyday, if I would let her.

7) Lilly is the perfect amount of part stubborn, part sweet, mixed with humor.

8) She desperately wants a sister her age, or so she thinks.

9) She has a magnetism that is undeniable.

10) She is as close to perfect as they come, or at least we think so.







2 comments:

Virginia said...

Part stubborn, part sweet, part humor...reminds me a lot of my girl. Love the Lilly-isms, and she is so cute in her pigtails.

Gin =)

sierrasmom said...

Sounds like Sierra too!!! Happy Mother's Day!
Kathie