Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last few days in Guangzhou.





Hi everyone! we have enjoyed our last few days in Guangzhou. Today we did some shopping and took Lilly to the pool. She did not want to get in but had a fun time trying on her bathing suit and taking pictures. She also brought me two rubber bands and a brush today. That translated into " I want piggy tails". She doesn't have much hair so I tried my best and she was thrilled! I can not express how ready we are to come home. We miss Lauren and Landon, our house, our bed, our pets, everything and everyone. Please everyone pray for us on the flight home. We have no idea how Lilly will do. She is not fond of seat belts, I tell you that! I can't wait for you all to meet her. She is so sweet and good.. You are all going to love her!

1 comments:

Angi said...

Oh Leslee, Lilly sounds so much like Anna Lin! Anna Lin was terrible with seat belts on the first plane ride. I had the guide in Guangzhou tell her no if, ands, or buts, put that belt on when your mommy says so. :-) She did this sternly. She was a mom too, having adopted a little baby who was by then Anna Lin's age. Oh, she had that Mommy sterness down pat! We had no trouble after that.

I hope it goes well for you. :-)