Thursday, May 14, 2009

New clothes!



WE CHANGED CLOTHES!


Thank God! I have never been so excited in my life! I know that is stupid, but it means to me we have conquered a major milestone. It's not just about the stinky clothes, it's about her trusting us enough to allow us to change her. It's also about leaving a small part of her past behind. She did not necessarily want to change, but she did not cry either. So all is well! Thank God for Baba! He changed her, I was too scared to upset her. She will do about anything for Baba.

Also the picture above is her blowing bubbles out the window. She loves it! When she saw me taking the picture, she said "CHEESE" : ) We are heading to the park soon! Thanks for all the prayers. Keep praying because I am sure there will be more issues ahead.

2 comments:

Janelle, Ashleigh said...

I was just able to go to the blog, because I lost the address and called your mom for it. We are sooo happy for you all! Lilly looks happy, too. I'm glad she is doing better than expected. I know you have been worried. Girl, I saw the razor on the bathtub. You know I'm paranoid! ha! I'll be checking your site each day now. Miss you all and can't wait to see ya'll! Love ya!

Angi said...

Yay! She looks great in her new clothes. Love her 'cheese'y smile!