Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Out and about..





This afternoon was pretty boring so we went out and explored the city. We found a Papa Johns, which is a nice sit down restaurant in China. Yin had spaghetti, then rice, then cheese sticks. She liked it. That's where we ran into the squatty potty, which Yin mastered with no problem. : ) Then we went to the department store and Yin showed us three times a dress she wanted, so we got it. Of course, she will not put it on still....ugh!

Miss Yin is a Daddy's girl for sure. I thought the picture was cute of Matthew and her holding hands. Of course the picture of Sephora is for my sweetie Lauren. I miss my kids so bad! I can't wait to get home! Love you all!

1 comments:

Chisum Family said...

Leslee, I replied to your question on our group, but don't know where it went. I think you're doing great with Lilly. Each child handles all the changes and transition so differently. I think so much of what Lilly is doing is just trying to control something in a place that everything else is out of control...if that makes sense?

Emma was a daddy's girl big time, too. I know some days are just hard, but keep doing what you're doing...loving miss Lilly and you'll be amazed at the transformation!

Blessings--Leigh